1. You can’t do something without affecting or running into something else of the same kind.
1. If you are slow in responding to an opportunity, you will miss it.
1. Very surprised or shocked to the point where you can barely stand up.
1. You go what you deserved. 2. Justice was served.
1. Said with a cautious tone, this phrase points out that you have to live with the decisions you make, that you …
1. Often used in exasperation, this phrase tries to explain that some things just can’t be done. 2. Impossible.
1. Some things may have to be broken or torn down in order to build something better.
1. To loose or suffer defeat.
1. You have done something bad or wrong and can expect some punishment for it.
1. Describes the feeling of not missing something until it is gone or has run out.