1. You can’t do something without affecting or running into something else of the same kind.
1. Used to tell someone that they have taken everything from you and you have nothing left.
1. Very surprised or shocked to the point where you can barely stand up.
1. Your position is not supported by the facts. 2. Not to have any support for your ideas or point of view.
1. Describes the feeling of not missing something until it is gone or has run out.
1. Because of your dishonest or unethical behavior, you will experience bad things.
1. You go what you deserved. 2. Justice was served.
1. Some things may have to be broken or torn down in order to build something better.
1. I thought I understood what you are saying, but now I don’t understand what you are saying.
1. Often used by children, this is really a directive to tell someone to move out of the way because you cannot …